Modine's custom vapor compression system design software, MPOWER, lets you design a solution that fits your needs.
Click on the video below for a brief demonstration.
MPOWER was developed specifically for the HVAC&R market to meet the system sizing needs required when modeling a vapor compression cycle. Component modeling systems do not allow you to optimize the cost of your system and extract the most value.
- Parametric study capabilities to reduce cost and optimize performance
- User friendly interface reduces complexity and time to run the model
- Fast and robust calculation produces quality results quickly
Modine licenses MPOWER to customers and our trained application engineering team uses MPOWER to provide the solutions our customers require.
- Model various air to refrigerant coils
- Detailed modeling of RTPF and microchannel evaporator and condenser
- Constant area, constant evap/cond temperature
- Model various compressor types
- Generic and detailed models available
- Allows for common refrigerants to be used
- R410A, R404A, R407C, R22, R134a, R1234, R290, R600, R744 etc.
- Allows for different expansion devices
- TXV, cap tube, short tube
- Allows for line work losses (Q and dP)