Radiator/Air blast cooler RK is a complement to the DK cooler range and is used for extreme conditions or installations including:
- C5 corrosion protection for Marine and industrial areas
- Bigger fan units with diameters greater than 1250 mm. (1500 mm available on RK)
- Seismic load calculations
- ATEX applications and high temperature flow
- Fan position needs to be changed (fan underneath the cooler or horizontal air flow)
- Heavy auxillary equipment such as big expansion tanks
Finned heat exchanger
The standard design of the cooler is made from copper tubes and aluminium fins, making it highly corrosion resistant.
The headers are made of copper and are provided with 1/2” vent and drain nipples included with flange connections.
Sizes: From 1567 x 1304 mm to 14734 x 2904 mm
Max working pressure: 0.6 MPa
Test pressure: 0.8 MPa
Max working temperature: 110 °C
Min working temperature: -20°C